Sunday, November 22, 2009

Birthday Dinner

Chris felt bummed that he we didn't get to do anything for his birthday. Little did he know that I had something planned!

Saturday afternoon we went and saw New Moon. It was amazing and we both can't wait until the next one comes out! I've read all the books and love them! Just from watching the movies, Chris keeps asking me questions about what happens next and what's going to happen. But I'm a good girl and I won't tell him, I couldn't ruin it! You know how it is... So his latest comment is "I just need to read the book!" Ha ha, we all know how he is and if this happens I won't just be blogging, I'll be calling!!!

So for dinner we took him to Red Robin. It was a joint decision and a great place that EVERYONE could afford. We had lots of fun.

Here is Curt (dad), Ron (grandpa) and Rosie (grandma). It was Chris's first time meeting them and my second. :D We just love them and have a blast getting to know them.

Paige, me, and Chris. Not much to say about this one!
Chris - with his gifts, Ashton (my brother) and Brandon (Ashton's older brother, not related to me but we claim him!!!) I love all the different expressions here!!! LOL
WE LOVE THE DUCKS! And now they are turning us into DUCK FANS! Gear and all! Chris loves his new beer mug. It has gel inside the mug that freezes in the freezer! Great way to keep your game beers cold!

He also received a leather coat from me and a 'Snuggie' from the aunt and uncle.



From right side clockwise. Kevin (uncle, Curts brother) , Rhonda (Kevin's friend), Sierra (Carla's niece), Carla (aunt), and Mike (uncle, Curts brother).
Chris talking to grandma, being his sweet self and telling her thanks for the gift!
I wasn't aloud to bring the cake and he made sure there weren't balloons. So there was nothing he could do about getting sung to! We all clapped along and LOVED watching him turn fire-engine red! :D
This is the family.
We sung our own version of 'Happy Birthday' and THEN got to eat the cake.

There wasn't a single complaint about the cake. EVERYONE LOVED IT! It made me so happy and if I do say so myself, it was AMAZING. So much better than a store bought cake and well worth it!

All in all, to sum up the night, I just love him and he knows it! He also knows how spoiled he is! ;)

X O X O I LOVE YOU BABE! I hope you had a

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

~Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment