Wednesday, November 4, 2009

It's Where We Call HOME!

OUR NEW HOME!!


On a daily basis we found ourselves on the computer looking for a place, two states away. After all the problems with fraud, high prices, super-low prices, and icky places, we landed somewhere in between! After looking for almost a whole month we found this cute place with an amazing landlord!

















This is the back yard and patio... It needs a little TLC. :D Give me some feedback or good ideas of what to do with it. I was thinking of a garden. (or just leaving it!) ha ha













For all of you who ever saw my "empty" picture frames. I finally finished them! (Jessica will be so so proud!) The dried flowers are from my hike to Naomi Peak this last summer. They turned out great!

















After much deliberation on how to arrange the living room it turned out pretty cute. I have learned that sometimes it's just easier to say yes to the man! LOL.... (depending on the topic) :D






















Across the stairs in the hallway is our half bath, it's cute and decorated! I didn't want to take a picture of it. :)















In the kitchen we have access to the patio. The only wish I had.... was ALOT more cupboard space. So we just made the best of what we had.



















I was so so proud of myself! :D We have some big windows in our new home, So the first week we were here I made new curtains! The black ones in the living room are made from a really nice bedskirt and the red and brown ones in the stairwell are made from a fabric curtain. Waste not, want not!!! LOL






















I didn't take a picture of second bedroom, it is clean just nothing to see! It is our BIG BIG walk-in closet! :D Thank you Jamie D!








The master bathroom doesn't have much counter space, due to the oversized shower!!! LOL It's nice though.

~Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment